Is Your Spouse Cheating?

"I think my husband is seeing another woman. After claiming to work overtime every Thursday night for a month, I noticed his paycheck wasn't any bigger. He has also been less intimate in the last two months. I hate to be a suspicious wife, but I decided to check his cell phone. There were several text messages from a girl named Liz, and allot of long calls to a phone number I don't recognize. I can't afford to hire a private investigator to follow him around. What can I do?" - Susan M. Fargo, ND Well Susan, I am hoping for the best, but for your own peace of mind you can certainly find out who has been calling him. Try reverse phone lookup at www.cellphoneregistry.com. Good Luck! "This will probably seem strange but I got a phone call the other day from my husband's ex-wife. She claims that my husband and her are still legally married. I don't want to approach my husband with this because I know him too well, and he will get defensive whether it's true or not. Any suggestions? – Karen H. Albuquerque, NM Karen, your husband needs some communication therapy! OK but in the meantime you can certainly do a background check and search marital and divorce records for your husband and his ex-wife. Go to www.governemntregistry.org. "My husband has been emailing someone he met on the Internet. He doesn't know I found out. The letters are romantic. Is there anyway I can find out who this is?" -Sharon S. Mexico, MO Sharon you can do a reverse email lookup on www.governementregistry.com . "Three months ago my wife left for a weekend and told me she was visiting her mother in Indiana. Yesterday when I was cleaning out the car I found a torn piece of a speeding ticket from Wisconsin dated that same weekend. We live in Kentucky. The name and license section on the ticket is missing. Is there any way I can check and see if my wife was in Wisconsin that weekend." - Tom Pilate Lexington, KY Tom you can check out this website and see if her name surfaces. Go to www.rmvrecords.org. Good Luck Buddy! Are you suspicious? You might have good reason to be. Over seventy percent of men and almost fifty per cent of women admit to being unfaithful at some point in their lives. Start by checking out the above mentioned websites when you need to know!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Gain Muscle & Lost Fat At The Same Time?

How To Make Money Fast Online

The Growth in Computer 3D Animation Software