The “Ex”

When Ashleigh broke-up with Travis, the divorce grew bitter and ugly. Ashleigh was anxious to put as much distance between herself and the soon-to-be-ex husband as she could, but whenever she moved or changed her number, Travis found her and resumed his harassment. "I kinda knew that there were directories," Ashleigh says, "But I didn't really know how much info they contained or how easy they were to use. When I learned a little bit more about how people find new phone numbers and use reverse directories, right away I understood how Travis could track me down. But I also figured out how to stop him: The directories let you block access to all your information. With just one request and one fee, you can make all your stuff private. When I did that, the extra privacy was just enough to discourage Travis. Eventually, he gave up and moved on."

Free Join To Reverse Mobile Search Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Gain Muscle & Lost Fat At The Same Time?

How To Make Money Fast Online

The Growth in Computer 3D Animation Software