Happy Aquarium Anyone?

It's been a long time since I sat down in front of the first Facebook game I played. I think it was YoVille – back a year or two ago, when everyone kind of joked behind your back when you played these games. Fast Forward to today and everyone is playing at least one of the dozens of Facebook games on the market. My newest love is Happy Aquarium, the original aquarium game from CrowdStar that lets you raise and sell your fish for a nice profit.
There are a lot of clones now, but this one is still my favorite because it focuses more intently on things like getting your fish to learn tricks, mate, and grow familiar with you, the owner. I like the sense of camaraderie there – of controlling your fish tank and having pets instead of commodities. That doesn't mean you don't sell your fish off just as frequently, but at least you get to have some fun with them first (and they look so cute).
It's a pretty simple game too, as long as you don't want too much out of it. For the first month or so, I was happy to just login each day and swap my fish, train each of them and mate those that could. It was fun and I got to go and see how everyone else had set up their tanks. But, then I started wanting to get some higher level content and I wasn't making enough coins.
That's when I checked out Happy Aquarium Secrets – the new guide for Happy Aquarium that was released pretty recently by Tony Sanders. It shows the direct route to setting up the right tanks, how to choose fish, how to manage your XP, coins, and pearls, and how to spend what little time you have if you're on a schedule. Basically, if you're playing this game even remotely more than casually, you should check out this guide. It does a stupendous job making your life easier.

For More Information Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Gain Muscle & Lost Fat At The Same Time?

How To Make Money Fast Online

The Growth in Computer 3D Animation Software