Plus Size Fashion – Classically Simple

Okay so we have all seen the fashion shows on TV, or the pictures from them in the magazines and thought about how unbelievably and unnaturally thin the models are. Personally I find it very depressing. I look at these beautiful clothes on these beautiful girls and know that even if I had the money to buy the clothes, they would never look like that on me. I am not a large girl and actually wear a fairly small size, but I still find the fashion industry massively depressing.

This made me wonder for a while about plus size women and their fashion. I mean they must have the same types of thoughts right? Well now they have their own plus size fashion industry. I have seen some of the shows and the models, and these are beautiful women and beautiful clothes. I mean there are beautiful larger women that make their living as models, defying all the stereotypes that society has set about that bigger women aren't as beautiful as thin women.

Now I do have to say though, that while I admire this fashion industry that has sprung up, I am a little confused as to where the designs are being implemented. I mean for other clothes the designers prance them out and then other smaller companies start imitating the styles and soon a new trend starts and they are available in all the stores. However, I have yet to really see this in the plus size fashion world. It still seems as though there is a lack of beautiful clothes for plus size women. I would really like see more stores and boutiques built around these fashions out there for plus size women. I think it would help make people more proud of themselves and their bodies.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Gain Muscle & Lost Fat At The Same Time?

How To Make Money Fast Online

The Growth in Computer 3D Animation Software