Skip to main content

Prank Calls

"When my daughter and her three friends in the carpool first started high school," one mother shakes her head, "some boys started 'prank' calling us all the time. At first, my daughter just shrugged it off, and so did I. Kids; boys. You know. But then it started getting out of hand: they started calling late at night and in the middle of the night, and their calls start getting pretty nasty. The standard old star-69 thing wouldn't do any good, because the prank callers weren't going to pick-up. When I got the reverse directory service, though, I not only identified the boys; I found their mothers. It's amazing what a little mom-to-mom communication accomplishes. Problem solved."

Free Join To Reverse Mobile Search Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Gain Muscle & Lost Fat At The Same Time?

How To Make Money Fast Online

The Growth in Computer 3D Animation Software