The road warrior

A manufacturer's representative for a major tool company is out on the road six days out of every seven. He depends on his cell phone to keep him connected with his office and his customers. Because he cannot answer every call while he's driving, though, he frequently must depend on voicemail and his list of missed calls to check on his prospects. "I am so glad I signed-up for the reverse phone directory service," the rep sighs. "Often, one of my customers will leave a voicemail that says simply, 'Hey, this is Bob. Gimme a call.' Then, he just leaves his number. Do you have any idea how many Bobs I have among my customers? With the reverse directory, though, I can figure out which Bob it is, which retailer he works for, and what tools best will drive his sales. The reverse directory is the best tool I have."

Free Join To Reverse Mobile Search Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Gain Muscle & Lost Fat At The Same Time?

How To Make Money Fast Online

The Growth in Computer 3D Animation Software