My NEW Healthy Chocolate Dessert Recipe — High Protein, Low Sugar, and Full of Chocolately Goodness!

If you've been a subscriber of my Lean-Body Secrets Ezine for some time, you know I'm a nut about chocolate, but I ALWAYS find ways to make healthy versions of chocolate recipes that are low in sugar, higher in fiber, and higher in protein… so you can still enjoy chocolate, but stay lean at the same time!

My chocolate recipes give you ways to actually NOURISH your body with high nutrient density instead of fattening your body with typical chocolate treats.

In fact, I've become well-known for some of my uniquely healthy chocolate recipes, including my famous healthy chocolate fudge recipe, and my more recent, healthy chocolate pudding recipe.

This new recipe of mine I don't really know what to call, but I guess you could say that it's similar to pudding also, but also similar to a chocolate cheesecake taste!   But instead of typical puddings and cheesecakes loaded with sugar and calories, this recipe is high in protein, has a decent dose of fiber, antioxidants, loads of vitamins, minerals, and more…

PLUS this recipe is lower in carbs and sugar than pretty much any other chocolate desserts out there!

Geary's High-Protein, Low-Sugar Healthy Chocolate Dessert

The quantities here will make about 4-6 servings, so adjust appropriately if you don't want leftovers. To make this healthy chocolate dessert, first mix together in a bowl:

After mixing all of these ingredients thoroughly in a bowl, top off your individual servings with any kind of berries (raspberries and/or strawberries go excellent with this recipe!)

You now have a great much healthier alternative to chocolate desserts… one that is high in protein, fiber, and tons of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants… but is also incredibly delicious!

Watch This Amazing Video For More Information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Gain Muscle & Lost Fat At The Same Time?

How To Make Money Fast Online

The Growth in Computer 3D Animation Software