My True Story of Making $489,737

Today I will share a true story of my life. I will share this story because; it may help you to get a good path to change your life, lifestyle and aim of your life.

HotForex Best brookerI was looking for a home based job at the middle of 2011. I was looking for a regular income source indeed.

At that time one of my bosom friend told me about Hot Forex, a number 1 Forex trading broker in Asia. I began my journey with HotForex with only 500 dollar.

First week, I had 35 dollar loss. But I did not loss my hope. I continued my trade with HotForex, got help from them, and now I am a successful trader.

In July 2011, I made profit of amount $12320
In August 2011, I made profit of amount $26548
In September 2011, I made profit of amount $79654
In October 2011, I made profit of amount $92765
In November 2011, I made profit of amount $124593
In December 2011, I made profit of amount $153857

I made a great profit of amount $489737 within six months of trading.

You may take it as a story, but I am happy to be an owner of a business and my family respects me.
If you believe me, you can also start your business today and find yourself happy one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Gain Muscle & Lost Fat At The Same Time?

How To Make Money Fast Online

The Growth in Computer 3D Animation Software